January 07, 2014 —
16x20 Print, Album and Filmmaking Annual Competitions
Growth, Honor and Prestige
10 reasons why you should enter the competition:
- It encourages excellence, educates and motivates you to be constantly committed to your craft.
- Share your work with your peers for mutually beneficial inspiration and learning.
- Receive priceless feedback from respected photographers and judges.
- Be recognized by your peers for your achievements.
- Attend the live judging for an invaluable learning experience.
- The new rules for the competition place all entrants on a fair and level playing field.
- There are categories that respect and encourage all disciplines.
- Become a "Grand Master" of WPPI - the organization's highest honor!
- Win a category, win a Grand Award, receive a crystal trophy, win some cash!
- It's a fun, challenging and exciting way to share your work.
See the competition website for a complete list of prizes.
Internationally recognized industry leaders judging the 16x20 Print, Album and Filmmaking Competition include Alicia Adamopolous, Lindsay Adler, Alycia Savage Alvarez, Rocco Ancora, Joe Barnet and David Beckstead.
Not a WPPI Member? To enter the 16x20 Print, Album and Filmmaking Competition and to take advantage of other member benefits, become a member now or renew your membership today. Visit http://wppionline.com/membership.shtml
The deadline is January 8, 2014.
Enter the Competition