June 03, 2013 — Enter the Premier Photo Competition Exclusively for WPPI Members!
Wedding and Portrait Photographers International is proud to announce the 2013 First Half Online Photo Competition.
You owe it to yourself and your business to grow as an artist, so submit your best images now to see how your work stands up against the competition and for a chance to win priceless recognition, exposure and prizes.
Reasons to Enter:
- 1st place winners receive a Full Conference Pass to WPPI 2014
- 1st place winning images will be published in Rangefinder magazine
- All 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winning images will be featured in the WPPI online winners’ gallery
- Receive Accolade of Excellence points
- Publicity on WPPI social media pages
- Award logo for winners and finalists to use on marketing & advertising materials
- Priceless recognition, exposure and promotion for you
- Knowledge only gained from having your work judged by industry leaders
In addition, all 1st place winning images from the 2013 First Half and Second Half competitions will advance to compete for the Grand Award in each category; Wedding, Photojournalism, Portrait, Commercial and Composite. Grand Awards will be presented at the 2014 WPPI Conference + Expo in Las Vegas.
See the competition website for a complete list of prizes.
Internationally recognized industry leaders judging the WPPI First Half Online Photo Competition include Susan Stripling, Bambi Cantrell, Jose Villa and John Gimenez.
Not a WPPI Member?
To enter the WPPI First Half Online Photo Competition and to take advantage of other member benefits, become a member now or renew your membership today. Visit http://wppionline.com/membership.shtml
Competition opens June 1, 2013. Deadline is July 8, 2013.