WHAT IS WPPI?
Wedding Photographers International was founded in the 1970's and provided a much-needed forum for photographers who had long asked for guidance, and an association of their own.
In 1980, WPI held its first convention and trade show in Las Vegas, at Caesar’s Palace. There were 2,500 attendees and 24 trade show booths. At the 2011 WPPI Convention and Trade Show, there were over 15,000 attendees and 350 trade show booths.
Realizing that many of WPI’s present and future members were involved in both wedding and portrait photography, Wedding Photographers International officially became Wedding & Portrait Photographers International on January 1, 1995. In 2011, WPPI includes members world-wide from all genres of photography, including fine art, commercial, and advertising.
In 2013, WPPI became part of the Professional Photo Group, which includes PDN, Rangefinder, PhotoServe, PhotoSource, IPN, PhotoPlus and Outdoor Photo Expo. This group covers all platforms for professional photographers, including conferences and trade shows, contests and competitions, social networking, trade publications and more..
$125 Annual Fee
- NEW – FREE Full Platform Pass for the 2016 WPPI Conference + Expo – more than 100 free classes over five days
- NEW – Exclusive accesss to the WPPI online video library featuring over 100 hours of educational footage from the annual WPPI Print, Album and Filmmaking Competition
- Subscriptions to PDN and Rangefinder magazines
- Savings of up to 30% and early registration at PhotoPlus Expo
- 30% Discount for entry fees to PDN, Rangefinder and WPPI photo contests
- Exclusive member-only competitions
- Members-only Education with certification program*
- Vendor discounts of gear, software, insurance and much more
- Photoserve.com listing to promote your business with your hotlinks and 10 searchable specialties
*Additional fees apply for member-only WPPI certification program.
Elite Portfolio Membership
$299 Annual Fee
Basic Membership Benefits PLUS:
- 1 gallery with 10 still images
- Up to 10 searchable specialties
- All contact information, dedicated web address, hyperlinks
- Web statistics and tracking
- Bio, clients, awards and testimonials listed
- News page in portfolio to update with current assignments and projects
MGM Grand Las Vegas
March 3-10, 2016
March 7-9, 2016
Get the latest from Rangefinder and WPPI straight in your in-box. Sign up for our newsletter!